Stay Safe Online
- Do not give out any personal information .
- Never agree to meet someone whom you've met through the Internet
- Do not fill out forms online without consulting your parents or teachers.
- Do not open an email from someone you do not know
- Never send pictures of yourself
- Always tell your parents/teachers if you come across information on the Internet which makes you feel uncomfortable
- Be responsible and ethical when using the Internet
- Never add anyone as a friend on a social network site if you don't know them.
- Don't post pictures of other people without their permission.
Enjoy using the internet for school and for fun.
|Think U Know - Parents|
|CEOP- Safety Centre|
|Safer Internet/Advice Centre|